[Dixielandjazz] The Eminem Rag - An article of great substance.

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 16:47:27 PST 2004

Well after listening to this wonderful recording I believe it's a Hit and
shall immediately make a Brass Band arangement and get my boys to record it.
Watch for it on the Hit Parade in outer Armenia Radio where we expect it to break
first.

It also became apparent to me that short Tuba players  named Mike have a very
substantial amount of idle time on their hands to even find such classic
contributions to musical culture Bravo Mikey.  Keep up the good work.  Don't you
have a day job Lad?? :)))

Does your Mother know you ae visiting websites like this??? :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins