[Dixielandjazz] Washboard concert

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 16:36:44 PST 2004

In a message dated 1/7/04 11:23:46 AM Pacific Standard Time,
jazzboard at hotmail.com writes:

> By the way, it has been 22 years since we started it and it's still going
> strong in Sacramento. For whatever reason it has become one of the more
> popular concerts of the entire festival . . . go figure!!
>
> Respectfully submitted,
>
> Bill "Thimbles" Gunter
> jazzboard at hotmail.com

Hey Thimbles:

It could be one of those strange paraabnormals of music life when the cosmos
of the perpendicular of the situmination dictates that the Audience is the
show and the band is the audience and the total sum of the circumference of the
musical content contained therein  :))

I saw it live last year and it was definitely an audience participation show,
especially during the tune up session for all the washboards and kazoos. :))

Cheers,

 Tom  (left mine in the trunk) Wiggins

Well I come from Alabamy with my washboard on my knee
takin' in laundry the country for to see.  two beat time please.