[Dixielandjazz] washboard position

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 12:25:23 PST 2004

bowermastergroup at qwest.net writes:

> Have thimbles will travel.  Do you want starch on that?

I had a guy come in last week wearing a washboard and he handed me  his
business card and a CD of SOLO WASHBOARD HITS,  he was wearing a baseball cap that
said HAve Washboard will travel, I gave him a copy of Igor's Dixieland
Festival map and told him to keep moving !!!   Crash Boom Bang.  thank you very much
ladies and gentlemen your too kind, unlike myself.

Yes it's true, I have played Washboard a few times to ten or twenty thousand
adoring fans in Spain and Italy, when we Brought along my old buddy Al Rapone
and his Zydeco Accordion and put him in the show for a few numbers, I still
have the charley horses in my forearms.  Sure glad I learned to do something
other than Laundry for a living.  :))

Clackingly ,

Tom Clickity Clack Wiggins

Cheers,