[Dixielandjazz] Turk Murphy band horn-placement

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 13:37:21 PST 2004

louislince at neworleansmusic.demon.co.uk writes:

> Count me out of the interior decoraters set. My band sets up as follows:-
> When viewed from the auditorium.

Well I could be an inferior decorater I suppose, I like to put the Fat guys
in the back so they don't block the pretty little guys in the front line who
double as chorus line dancers.

We have several XL  XXL and XXL guys in our band, and we have to be careful
of weight placement or we cause deep pothole damage if left standing in one
spot too long on a parade show.  :)

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins