[Dixielandjazz] Live From Riverwalk

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Thu Jan 1 09:40:36 PST 2004

I just finished listening to this week's show, "Riverwalk, Live From the
Landing."  As some of you know, you may listen to the show at any time by
going to the Riverwalk site.

This weeks show had some really nice tunes.  They played one of my very
favorite arrangements of Hoagy's  "Washboard Blues."  I believe it is a John
Sheridan arrangement.

It is on one of their albums, but this was a new treatment of the same
arrangement & very nice.  A real masterpiece.

Bob
mr.wonderful at ringwald.com
Placerville, CA, USA, Earth, Sol's System, Milky Way
Amateur (ham) Radio Station K6YBV
Fulton Street Jazz Band
See: http://www.ringwald.com
Boondockers Jazz & Comedy Band