[Dixielandjazz] Jazz on the internet

david richoux tubaman at batnet.com
Sat Feb 28 21:51:42 PST 2004

Important addition/correction: my show is on Thursdays only, 10AM to 12
Noon PST on KFJC - I continue on until 2PM with more modern and other
historical styles of jazz.

However, you might want to look at our full schedule for some other
interesting shows - i can recommend the Tuesday 10AM-2PM show "Out
Behind the Barn" for those who might like Bluegrass, Cajun and Old-Time
Americana, also the "Blues Bar" on Fridays from 10AM to 2PM. Also, on
Saturday mornings from 9AM to Noon there is an outstanding Soundtrack
program and Uncle Al's show on sunday features a lot of comedy and
novelty music.
Our full schedule is at <http://www.kfjc.org/programming/index.php>

Please be sure to check your own local non-commercial radio stations
-you might find a lot of interesting programs out there!

Dave Richoux