[Dixielandjazz] Jazz on the internet

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Sat Feb 28 21:23:48 PST 2004

Hi listmates,

Some of you know that I write a column for The American Rag (a jazz
newspaper) entitled "It's On The Internet" and it deals with things like the
DJML and other jazz events happening on the web.

Anyway, one of the readers sent me an e-mail asking if I might do a column
on trad jazz radio programs you can hear on the internet.

I'm eager to do the story and so I'm asking if any of you have favorite
radio programs of OKOM that you could recommend I discuss in the story. How
do you access the programs and all that good stuff.

I know we've talked about this from time to time on the DJML but I want to
focus more tightly into this internet capability for the story.

Any information you can send to help will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Bill "Inquiring Minds Want To Know" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com