[Dixielandjazz] Hot Antic Jazz band, was Whitley Bay Jazz Festival

G. William Oakley gwilliamoakley at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 26 13:48:48 PST 2004

Hi Brian:
I must echo your praise for the Hot Antic.  They played for me and more
gracious diplomats of jazz cannot be found.  My daughter still talks about
how much she enjoyed them.  She was working as a 'gofer' during the Festival
but was certainly won over by their charm and still listens to their
records.
Super group.
Best,
Bill