[Dixielandjazz] jazz and computers

Richard Crockett rcrockett1 at houston.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 07:36:19 PST 2004

I hope you will permit a computer question. This list is much more
responsive than the dedicated computer lists and the "experts" are great.

Recently my email program (Outlook Express 5.??) stopped working. I was
advised to install a later version. After installing O.E. 6.0 I can no
longer view attached file as a slide show. Instead I get and error msg
concerning "Reading Scripts". I can't find a "switch" to turn on Script
Reading". At least, I would like to stop these annoying error messages. Does
anybody know what's going on. Please answer privately.

Thank you very much,

dc
Dick Crockett
1401 Pinewood Court