[Dixielandjazz] Re: Three answers

Dick Sleeman d.sleeman at hccnet.nl
Wed Feb 25 14:27:47 PST 2004

Hallo Wim,

Almost everything you wanted to know about anything is to be found on the web!

1. About Hindustan, go to:

     http://www.hurricanebrassband.nl/hindustan.htm and/or

     http://nfo.net/cal/tw1.html

2. About That Dada Strain, go to:

     http://library.indstate.edu/level1.dir/cml/rbsc/kirk/ps1920.html

3. About Where Did You Stay Last Night? Eh, I said ALMOST everything, didn't I?

Groeten,

Dick