[Dixielandjazz] Young Dixiland Vocalist

Abbie Gardner abbie at abbiegardner.com
Mon Feb 23 20:44:29 PST 2004

Hello good people!

I grew up listening to my father, Herb Gardner, play dixiland jazz and now
I find myself singing it too!!  All these great songs like Happy Feet and
Ain't Misbehavin' are buried so deep in my brain that I feel the need to
let them out from time to time.  I've been singing with the Galvanized Jazz
Band in Connecticut (my favorite band to sing with!!), but I am looking for
more opportunities to sing.  If anyone out there is looking for singer for
any NY, NJ, CT shows, please let me know.  I just released an independent
jazz cd called "My Craziest Dream" and I would be happy to share promo
materials with any bands that may be interested.

Feel free to listen to an clip online at
http://www.abbiegardner.com/AbbieGardner_ThemThereEyes.mp3

(I hope its ok to add that link, man behind the curtain)

:) Abbie Gardner, USA