[Dixielandjazz] Re: OKOM in Albany NY

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Mon Feb 23 21:01:04 PST 2004

Thanks for the plug, Steve. Actually, I live in Troy, which is even
closer to Albany, so I hope I will be able to get together with Charlie
during his visit. And we're in Charleston, SC, for a few days, on our way
back from FL.

CHARLIE: The only regular OKOM is Skip Parsons' Riverboat Jazz Band at
the Fountain Restaurant in Albany, on Fri & Sat of the second weekend of
every month. But other stuff does show up from time to time, so keep an
eye on my jazz calendar. And please get in touch with me, after we get
home on 3/1. You can call me at 518-235-8232.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://www.timesunion.com/communities/jazz