[Dixielandjazz] What Horn Did Bix Play??

Bob Romans cellblk7 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 21 21:45:23 PST 2004

Hi Daniel!
I played a Bach Strad cornet at Best Instrument Repair in Oakland that had
belonged to Bix...in fact, it had "BIX" engraved on the bell. But...he DID
play a Conn Victor cornet too. Like many cornet/trumpet players, I believe
he switched back and forth whenever the mood struck him.
Bob Romans
Cell Block Seven
Jazz Band
1617 Lakeshore Dr.,