[Dixielandjazz] Need Help finding song

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Fri Feb 20 19:19:28 PST 2004

In a all-too-brief moment of sobriety it suddenly occurred to me that my
suggestion that "I Wanna Go Back To Michigan" would answer the enquiry a
little voice in my head told me that in  fact the tune I was  thinking of
was "I Wanna  Go Back To Michigan (Where The Cider Apples Grow)".

Close, but without doubt not close enough to suffer the slings and arrows of
some outraged listmates.

John (nobler in the mind) Farrell