[Dixielandjazz] controlling unwanted offers

Len Nielsen lennielsen at telus.net
Thu Feb 19 15:49:23 PST 2004

Paul

Wow!!!! This is an excellent post!! You have a gift for expressing
yourslf that should make you proud. Almost as good as your musical
expression.  :)

Surely we can excuse an Off Topic message such as this, that deals with
a continuely deteriorating situation which affects us all. We need to
realize the value of this message and each do whatever we can, or tell
whoever we can that we "Don't want to take it anymore".

Len Nielsen
Who doesn't want worms.