[Dixielandjazz] Hot Jazz & Alligator Gumbo Society - Mardi Gras Party!!

Doug Burnley jazzhags at aol.com
Thu Feb 19 13:39:50 PST 2004

Hi All

   If you are in the South Florida area this weekend, don't
miss the "Hot Jazz & Alligator Gumbo Society's" annual
Mardi Gras party at the Elks Lodge in Pompano Beach - Sunday
22 Feb 04.

   The feature band is the "Riverside Dixieland Jazz Band"
with remaining sets comprised of the many talented musicians
that attend to "sit-in".

   Additional details can be found at our website
http://riversidejazz.com/hags.

    Even if you're not in the area, it's not too late to hop a
plane, get out of the cold & snow and enjoy our great weather :)

take care

Doug Burnley
President Hot Jazz & Alligator Gumbo Society
http://riversidejazz.com/hags