[Dixielandjazz] USB port expansion question

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Mon Feb 16 17:51:57 PST 2004

I have only two USB ports on my PC and would like to increase that number so
that I can have all my peripherals hooked up and ready to go. I know that
there are gadgets on the market which will do this but I don't want to buy
anything where the installation requires me to go into the guts of my
computer (I did that only once, the computer expired and I had to buy a new
one - never again!) - does anyone know of a USB expansion gizmo which simply
plugs into one of the existing USB slots?

OKOM content - practically everything I do on my PC is music related.

 John Farrell