[Dixielandjazz] Joe Who?

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Mon Feb 16 07:49:38 PST 2004

Ah, now I've placed you. I was there at Sacramento with the Sons of Bix and
we hung with you fellows. Have some pics of Ade, Neville, et al, and Ade.
Also with Maxine Sullivan at our session inthe storage room where they keep
the band's grear between sets.
That was a fine little band -- no trombone but didn't miss it. Good romping
counce to the sets.
Now that I have a connect with the name, I can match it with a face even is
22 years older now.
Don Ingle