[Dixielandjazz] Don't You Feel My Leg

Janie McCue Lynch janie51 at socal.rr.com
Tue Feb 10 14:22:56 PST 2004

Another rendition of this tune was done by Steve Yokum on the 1996 CD "The
Draga Vax Connection."  Vocals are good and clear, delivered in a
Yokum-raunchy style.

As an aside, I also suppose that it's no coincidence that Tom Hook's Les
Chiens Noirs translates to "The Black Dogs!"

Janie Lynch
janie51 at socal.rr.com

 Louis answered Sheik's question, saying the song is "Don't You Feel My Leg".  If Sheik is looking for a recording of the song, with the lyrics of course, Phil Mason's band recorded it on Timeless CD No.CDTTD636 - the album is entitled "A Groovy Kind of Jazz".