[Dixielandjazz] DJML Buttons/Badges

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 5 21:30:09 PST 2004

Listmates,

Someone wrote:

> > I think that some badges/buttons were made to a design by Bill Gunter
>some
> > years back. I have a feeling that there was an error in the printing but
> > someone may have a supply stuck in their attic.

There may have been some buttons with the DJML logo which I designed (but I
had nothing to do with the production of the buttons themselves).

The buttons with the mistake (they said simply DLML instead of DJML) and
they were provided by Bonny Otto (Sacramento pianist with great talent!!).
When she picked them up from the button makers she found they had made a
typo and the buttons said DLML which gave us all a laugh at the Face to Face
in Sacramento where she passed them around.

I still have one myself, but I ain't parting with it!

Respectfully submitted,

Bill Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com