[Dixielandjazz] Re: Members Bailing Out of DJML

George Thurmond gmthur at delrio.com
Thu Feb 5 05:24:55 PST 2004

----- Original Message -----
From: "Don Ingle" <dingle at baldwin-net.com>
To: "Bill Gunter" <jazzboard at hotmail.com>; <gmthur at delrio.com>;
<dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 1:13 PM
Subject: Re: [Dixielandjazz] Re: Members Bailing Out of DJML

            Just trying to get your attention, Don  :>).  Kurt's album notes
might say its "Featlebaum", but after having listened to that record many
times over the past decades, it will always be "Beetlebom" to me (and Craig,
too).

            This for some reason reminds me of the old Abbott and Costello
movie where when someone uttered the word "Pocomoco", this guy would have a
flashback, attack poor Lou, saying "slowly I crept, inch by inch; I wouldn't
be satisfied until I felt his blood running between my

George Thurmond