[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jazz Jubilee Discount for DJML

Robert S. Ringwald ringwald at calweb.com
Wed Feb 4 11:25:59 PST 2004

This from the group sales ticket manager for the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee,
May 28-31, 2004.

Good chance to get your tickets at a discount.

Don't forget the DJML F2F (Face to Face) or BMP (Bloody Mary Party), 10:00
AM Friday morning May 28, just before the whole thing starts.

If you are coming in from a distance, I suggest that you get in Thursday so
as to make the DJML BMP.  It is the biggest in the world.  Good chance to
meet & swap lies with your fellow Listmates.