[Dixielandjazz] DJML - In the beginning...

Rev M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Feb 3 22:46:54 PST 2004

>  Kurt bowermaster asks regarding early DJML members:
>

>>> Who was the first person to get offended and unsubscribe?
>

> Probably Chris Tyle.

Wasn't that in context of his having said something negative about a
fellow member in a private email that got inadvertently sent to the
list?  Meaning, his departure was more out of understandable
embarrassment than anything else.  But I wasn't exactly following things
in detail back then.

However, I do recall the highly regrettable dispute between Jim Maihack
and several others about whether it is "Beetlebaum" or "Feetlebaum," or
somesuch, in the relevant Spike Jones recording.  It was regrettable,
because I don't believe Mr Maihack has ever been seen in DJML since,
--
Etc,

Rev M J "Mike" Logsdon, Deacon
http://www.naorc.org