[Dixielandjazz] RE: DJML In the beginning

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 17:42:08 PST 2004

Unfortunately I have changed computers a couple of times over the years so
don't have very old records but I think that I must have been one of the first
Brit members because during a four week State-side trip in 1996 the progress of
myself and wife was plotted travelling across California and other western
States. Dick Brodie we met up with through the DJML and also with folks in San
Diego Zoo, Randy ? (can't remember his surname) in Flagstaff and folks in San
Francisco as well as having a FTF at a festival in Northern California.

It seems there were far more Western State members in those days.

Cheers

Jerry,
Norwich,
U.K.