[Dixielandjazz] I'm a lucky so-and-so

John Farrell stridepiano at tesco.net
Tue Feb 3 19:03:51 PST 2004

 I'm not one for bragging but I've just got to tell somebody about the
 incredible run of luck I'm having lately. A couple of days ago I won a huge
 amount of money on a Dutch lottery which I have added to the vast sum
 offered to me by some kind Nigerians. Unbelievably a few minutes ago this
 message arrived from a gal calling herself Veronica (isn't that a bullfight
 cape move?) :

 "SUNSET PROMO LOTTERY.(MADRID-SPAIN)
 Ref Number: 132/756/4007
 Batch Number: 538901527-BB67

 We are pleased to inform you of the result of the International Lottery
 programs
 held on the 31 January 2004.entered your email addresses amongst other
 addresses for the international lottery programs conducted by NLF
 ONLINE.
 Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 27511465896-6410 with
 serial
 number 3772-510 drew lucky numbers 7-14-88-23-31-45, which consequently
 won in the 1st category, you have therefore been approved
 for a lump sum pay out of US$ 1,600,000.00 (One Million six hundred
 thousand
 United States Dollars) from a total sum of USD $8,000,000.00 shared
 amongst
 the first 5 lucky winners entered in their category."

 As I'm already financially overwhelmed with the prospect of the Nigerian
 loot I'm quite willing to sell my winning Spanish lottery ticket to the
first listmate who sends me $1,000 in cash.

 Remember - opportunity never knocks twice.

 John Farrell