[Dixielandjazz] DJML - In the beginning...

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 16:14:42 PST 2004

In a message dated 2/3/04 12:47:54 PM Pacific Standard Time,
paul.edgerton at eds.com writes:

> Paul Edgerton
> Who thinks that those who aren't informed by history are bound to repeat it.

Yep:

I just moved up to one of those new fangdangled  Model 100's this week, wow
what a difference a baud makes.   Next month I plan on buying a monitor .  :))
 Now I get emails form over seas and even England. :))  Lucky for me too,
cause I won three dutch lotteries this wek alone, and got  ten  real good
business deals working in Nigeria  that I can't tell you about cause they are top
secret and confidential .

Shure beat the heck outta the walkie talkie. :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins