[Dixielandjazz] RE: DJML - beginning

Ittzés Tamás bohem at mail.datanet.hu
Tue Feb 3 21:14:51 PST 2004

I have been around pretty early, too. In early 1997 for sure, maybe earlier?
I met Peter Lovric in Vancouver a few days before he died. But I have been
unsubscribed several times for longer periods due to too much work.

Tamas
Tamas ITTZES - violin teacher, ragtime pianist, manager
Kodaly School, Bohem Ragtime Jazzband, Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Address: Kecskemet-Hetenyegyhaza H-6044, Hullam u. 14.
Mailing address: Kecskemet H-6001, Pf. 652.
Cellular phone: +36(20)960-7169, Tel./Fax: +36(76)472-438
E-mails: tamas at bohemragtime.com, bohem at mail.datanet.hu
Website: http://www.bohemragtime.com/