[Dixielandjazz] DJML Buttons/Badges

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 3 19:40:36 PST 2004

Hi Bob and listmates,

Bob wrote:

>I have often thought about someone, possibly Bill Gunter, designing a
>little
>business size card, or possibly a 3X5 with a short explanation as to what
>DJML is & how to join.  It could have the DJML logo & instructions as to
>how
>to subscribe.
>
>These cards could be handed out by DJML members, &/or placed on the tables
>where fliers are placed at Jazz festivals, concerts & meetings.
>
>Whatsay Bill?  I could help write the blurb.

OK . . . here's the deal, Bob - you write the blurb, e-mail it to me and
I'll typeset it with the DJML logo (in color) so it'll fit on a 3 by 5 card.

Then I will save it as a .pdf file which can be easily e-mailed anywhere in
the world via the internet.

Any DJML member could request the file from me and I'd send it by return
mail. They can then print it out in whatever numbers they would need for
their jazz event.

Keep the blurb with instructions REALLY simple and short.

OK?

Bill "Typesetting while-U-wait" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com