[Dixielandjazz] New Jersey Jazz Party + Blackpool Jazz Party

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Tue Feb 3 10:00:05 PST 2004

In a message dated 3/2/04 4:05:22, barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

<< If you are in the New York City / New Jersey area book now for this one. >>

And if you happen to be on this side of the Atlantic a week earlier might I
suggest this one:-

May 1, 2 & 3 - Hilton Hotel, North Promemade, Blackpool, Lancs.

Line up:- Howard Alden, Harry Allen, Alan Barnes, Dan Barrett, John Bunch,
Eddie Erickson, Bobby Gordon, Marty Grosz, Jake Hanna, Rebecca Kilgore, Jay
Leonhart, Ed Metz Jnr., Bucky Pizzarelli, Randy Reinhard, Randy Sandke, Antii
Sarpilla, Mark Shane, Len Skeat, Derek Smith, Joe Wilder, Roy Williams, Bobby
Worth and still more to add.

A pretty good lineup and I believe there are a few tickets left. Visit
www.swingingjazzparty.com for more information.

Cheers,
Jerry,
Norwich,
U.K.

P.S. I shall be there with a great array of CDs for sale!