[Dixielandjazz] listening to the old records-OKOM

Don Ingle dingle at baldwin-net.com
Mon Feb 2 23:17:35 PST 2004

Monday Date to be sure. Guess the long month of sub-freezing cold weather
has gotten me a day behind. Yes Riverboat Shuffle -- or Free Wheeling as
Hoagy orginally named it -- is another gem.
So are the all too short but quirky Humpy Dumpty and Three Blind Mice solos.
Debussy Lives!
Hope all is well on Ontario lakeside.
Don Ingle