[Dixielandjazz] RE: DJML - In the beginning...

Ittzés Tamás bohem at mail.datanet.hu
Mon Feb 2 23:32:45 PST 2004

Judy Eames wrote about the DJML birthday celebration:
-------------------
Please let it be on 21st March.  We shall be meeting the Gunters in Prague
so it would add an extra dimension to our celebration.
-------------------
Why not on March 24, Judy when you'll meet the rest of The Boondockers
(including DJML operator-supervisor Mr. Wonderful) plus myself? Plaese!!!

Tamas
Tamas ITTZES - violin teacher, ragtime pianist, manager
Kodaly School, Bohem Ragtime Jazzband, Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Address: Kecskemet-Hetenyegyhaza H-6044, Hullam u. 14.
Mailing address: Kecskemet H-6001, Pf. 652.
Cellular phone: +36(20)960-7169, Tel./Fax: +36(76)472-438
E-mails: tamas at bohemragtime.com, bohem at mail.datanet.hu
Website: http://www.bohemragtime.com/