[Dixielandjazz] Good and Bad Music was Charlie Parker

Fred Spencer drjz at bealenet.com
Sun Feb 1 19:31:00 PST 2004

Dear Mike,
Your belief that the Duke made this comment is what I have always thought.
However I have been unable to verify this. It is not in four books of
musical quotations I have, nor in "Bartletts Quotations". I do not have the
"Oxford". Does anyone know the origin of this quote? If so, please tell us.
Thanks.
Fred