[Dixielandjazz] Stephen Barbone

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Sun Feb 1 19:27:53 PST 2004

Hi all,

I do not intend to dignify the latest outburst from the above by replying but
feel that I should make a few remarks to other members of the DJML.

Firstly I would like to thank all those who have sent me messages of support
during this dispute. It's nice to know you are not on your own.

Secondly I would like to say that I was never a vice-cop.

Thirdly I would like to apologise to those who took any offence at any of my
messages to the above.

I have been a member of the DJML for about nine years and do not intend to
leave over this because I believe that maybe sometimes my opinions might be
worth including in discussions but more likely my knowledge of the availability of
recordings of our sort of music might be of some use to members.

Thanks,

Jerry
Norwich
U.K.