[Dixielandjazz] ] Lip Synching-Cutting & Pasting and goodbye

PJ Ladd pj.ladd at btopenworld.com
Sun Feb 1 21:13:36 PST 2004

<tis indeed a world turned upside down.>

Fascinating article Steve.

I had no idea that I was opening such a can of worms when I innocently asked
what listers thought about tweaking performances. I must say that I am a
little disappointed that the majority seem to condone what I consider a
pernicous practice.

Enough of all this. I am going `walkabout ` myself in about a week starting
in Singapore and ending in Washington via Penang, Oz, NZ, Bora Bora, LA, Las
Vegas so I shall be out of circulation for a couple of months.

As soon as I can figure out how to get unsubscribed there will be a
cessation of traffic from this station so if anyone has anything of
importance to pass on it will have to be in the next few days.

Cheers

Pat