[Dixielandjazz] Alternative to satellite radio

Robert Newman bobngaye at surewest.net
Sun Dec 26 15:11:20 PST 2004

Boy, Dick, you really pressed my button with this.   I have just gone through all of the Jazz stations and have set up 48 of them as my presets.   All great categories from big band to small groups to solo background piano -- WOW!    Thankyouthankyouthankyou -- this is inKREDIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bob Newman