[Dixielandjazz] Best Sattelite radio for OKOM

Arnold Day arnieday at optonline.net
Thu Dec 23 16:08:27 PST 2004

Charlie, since you dom't want to tie-up yout phone line the only option is satellite radio. But soory to tell you that, even the ones with 120+channels ($10 to $15 per month) have only one channel of waht they call "Classic Jazz". This is good stuff but almost all swing , bop, and post bop. Very little earlier stuff.
Arnie