[Dixielandjazz] Best Sattelite radio for OKOM

Charlie Coleman charliew8fim at ncool.net
Thu Dec 23 15:45:08 PST 2004

Listees:    I'm sure this topic has been on - I don't recall - (senior moment) - but the last radio station in my area that played OKOM has been sold and the new format is (predictably) smooth rock.    I'm now in serious withdrawal.   My cd player runs constantly, but I would like to be able to 'tune in' to a station or stations that have a serious jazz format.   I'm not at all familiar with sattelite radio, but I do know that they have a wide selection which includes the generic term "jazz".    I do visit redhotjazz.com on occasion, but don't want to tie up my phone line (still on dial-up!!!).    I would sincerely appreciate any suggestions (other than moving to a different area).    Best wishes for a politically correct winter solstace, saturna, or ............. WHAT AM I THINKING!!!  Have a Blessed Christmas and a gig for New Years!
    Charlie (I have a Christmas Eve gig) Coleman