[Dixielandjazz] Audience Etiquette

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 20:18:11 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/20/04 6:23:40 PM Pacific Standard Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

> In 1965 I found out that she married a Doctor. Ah well, better to have loved
> and lost than never loved at all. I hope their children grew up to be jazz
> musicians.

Nope I ran a check on them and they are all in the Dr. profession, but they
do play Banjo's and washboards in Dixieland bands on their days off,  :))

> Cheers,
> Steve  Barbone
>
> PS. Around that same time I took a hip chick to Birdland to hear Bud Powell
> and she shushed Audrey Hepburn who was at the next table. Ms. Hepburn did
> quiet down and also apologized for talking during Powell's performance.

Ms. Hepburn  "Always A Class Act"  no matter what company she was keeping.
:))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins