[Dixielandjazz] RE: Original Prague Syncopated Orchestra Breda 1978

Hans Koert koerthchkz at zeelandnet.nl
Fri Dec 17 23:34:31 PST 2004

Bill wondered: Although it seems that Claude Hopkins, Earl Warren, Dicky
Wells were in Europe at this time (they left some recordings behind) I can't
find anything they did with the Original Prague Syncopated Orch.

They didn't anything together Bill, except maybe shaking hands ..........
both bands were part of the Oude Stijl Jazz Festival in Breda on different
stages.

Thanks for the personnel !!

NEW: The Complete Hit of the Week Recordings - The first reactions:
http://members.lycos.nl/keepswinging/review4.htm#Reactions

Keep swinging

Hans Koert
http://www.people.zeelandnet.nl/koerthchkz

>Personnel of the 1978 Original Prague Syncopated Orch,  Breda May 6, 1978
for
Jazz Corner?<

Dear Hans,
This is what I have.
Pavel Klikar, c/p; Tomas Velinsky, tb; Frantissek Rubas, (cl/ss/ts/bssx; Jan
Stolba, cl/as; Zbynek Maly, vn; Jiri Gilik, hca; Jiri Sicha, bj; Ondrei,
Havelka, v.
Although it seems that Claude Hopkins, Earl Warren, Dicky Wells were in
Europe at this time (they left some recordings behind) I can't find anything
they did with the Original Prague Syncopated Orch.
Kind regards,
Bill.