[Dixielandjazz] "Trumpet Voluntary" Lead Sheet

LARRY'S Signs and Large Format Printing sign.guy at charter.net
Thu Dec 16 21:38:26 PST 2004

That's easy it goes DA DAAA Duh  Duh Duh di duh duh Dumb dumb daaa da da
dahh de dah  dah then you repeat that then .....
Larry

I don't have it but I sent message to a friend who might but by the time he
gets this and can do anything your gig will be over.  (Robin do you have a
lead sheet you could E-mail this guy?)