[Dixielandjazz] Festival CD Charges, More

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon Dec 13 22:56:41 PST 2004

We discussed this issue at the Music Committee meeting this evening.  My
e-mail on the subject was read.  It was pointed out by one of the members
who has been working very closely on the Jubilee & STJS books, that There
are some costs involved that are counted against the CD sales that we were
not aware of.

We have instructed one of the members of the Committee to write a letter to
the jubilee finance committee asking for a clarification and explanation of
the $4.00 charge to musicians, per CD sold at the Jubilee.  I will work with
him on the letter.

I will report back to DJML.

--Bob Ringwald
Placerville, CA USA