[Dixielandjazz] Re: Proper Records - Spike Jones

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Sun Dec 12 00:01:37 PST 2004

Thanks for the information and correction, Bill. I'm surprised that there
isn't much of Spike Jones music available. Maybe I still haven't grown up
but I hear a lot of humor in his interpretations of popular songs and, in
general, his approach to the music of his various bands. The quality of the
musicianship is very high. The Avid recordings you mentioned are available
at World's Records. If time permits, I may make a CD from the 78's and LP's
in my collection.

Stan
Stan Brager