[Dixielandjazz] Re: Info Please, HOt 5 & Hot 7 Recordings

Arnold Day arnieday at optonline.net
Wed Dec 8 07:13:36 PST 2004

I missed that bit at the beginning, Bill....sorry. I can't say that I knew him, though I did meet him and get to hear him play quite a few times during my times spent in the jazz haunts of London. Unfortunately, London is now almost totally lacking of any place to hear "trad", but there is plenty of it out in the "provinces>"
Cheers,
Arnie