[Dixielandjazz] Info Please, HOt 5 & Hot 7 Recordings

Jerry Gordon jerrygordon at juno.com
Tue Dec 7 07:45:15 PST 2004

Mine is the 4-CD set by JSP Records (JSPLOUISBOX 100). They were
remastered by John R.T. Davies, and it says right on the box: "the
complete collection in the best possible sound quality." If it says it in
the box, it must be true, right?? (Also, I seem to remember that I got it
at some ridiculously low price, like maybe $25, but it was several yearsd
ago.)

Anyway, I'm quite happy with it, but what do I know - I'm a washboarder.

Jerry Gordon, Troy, NY - Web master for
http://timesunion.com/communities/jazz