[Dixielandjazz] New Venue Question

Jazzjerry at aol.com Jazzjerry at aol.com
Tue Dec 7 09:02:06 PST 2004

In a message dated 7/12/04 15:43:53, barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

<< You were one up on us in the UK and the rest of the world. >>

And in the case of WWW I must apologize for the appaling lack of taste of the
British public. The fact that the British people made this a hit is on a par
with other British cultural highpoints/exports such as "I'm A Celebrity, Get
Me Out Of Here", "Pop Idol" and the pop group 'Busted'. Everybody makes
mistakes and I would ask for forgiveness on behalf of the many members of the music
loving British public who really believe that WWW is one of the most nauseating
songs ever written which not even Louis Armstrong could rescue from the
ultimate depths of banality!

Have a nice day!

Jerry,
Norwich,