[Dixielandjazz] Fresno Mardi Gras.

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Tue Dec 7 08:55:58 PST 2004

Yes, yes, I know:  I'm getting ahead of myself, liturgically speaking.  But the Fresno Mardi Gras will be upon us in no time, and I can say with some excitement that my several-year hiatus from festival-going has lifted!  I've got my accomodation, my all-event badge will arrive shortly, etc.  It will be nice to see so many of my old friends again, as well as finally meet some new ones (good Hal Smith, being one).

So, as the time approaches, let's not forget to plan a F-2-F, eh?,

--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org