[Dixielandjazz] The Palm Court 1200 block Decauter - New Orleans

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 19:41:02 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/6/04 7:33:42 PM Pacific Standard Time,
barbonestreet at earthlink.net writes:

> Sue at <Loerchen2 at aol.com> wrote
>
> >Hey Steve, don't give us a bad name!  The girl at the Palm Court door
> doesn't
> >wear a gun,

What???? they changed girls again?   I seem to remember her having two rather
nice ones, but then again I had probably had a hurricane or two which  tend
to make things look bigger and better. :))

Again I am no politician so don't expect me to be politically correct,
especially in New Orleans, if you went there and did that you would never Let the
good times roll much less have a good time.  Better to stay at home in Peoria
folks.

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins