[Dixielandjazz] Whores and Big Bands OT oldest profession?

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 19:18:21 PST 2004

In a message dated 12/6/04 7:01:55 PM Pacific Standard Time,
ricgiorgi at sympatico.ca writes:

> >Not at all intended to be disrespectful to the OLDEST Profession in the
> >World,
>
> Rendering is the oldest profession in the world (according to the bible,
> other sources may disagree)!

Sorry but the Bible is only about 2000 years old   and the World is a lot
older than that.

I somehow do not recall that term from the Bible in all my years of theology
training, perhaps thou couldst enlighten us a further bit more with scripture
and verse so that we might thirst for further knowledge upon the subject Dear
Brother.

Now mind you just because old Rev. Tom- Bob does not recall it, does not mean
that it doest not exist.

The more mature I get the more  I realize that my forgetterer works much
easier and often betterer than my rememeberer.  :))