[Dixielandjazz] Website address/2005 Sacramento Jazz Jubilee Promo Newspaper

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Mon Dec 6 14:08:14 PST 2004

A few days ago, there was a question about the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee
promotional newsletter for the 2005 festival.  Someone indicated that the
Jubilee web site, www.sacjazz.com  was not listed.

I sent the e-mail to Roger Krum, the Exec director of the Jubilee.  Below is
his response.

BTW- the web site for the STJS (Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society),
sponsoring organization of the Jubilee, is www.sacjazz.org

--Bob Ringwald
Placerville, CA USA