[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 24, Issue 12

TCASHWIGG at aol.com TCASHWIGG at aol.com
Mon Dec 6 12:49:16 PST 2004

Thanks Jim:

Glad some of our friends are at least reading our diatribes, and getting some
valid points out of our FREE advise and opinions.  Not every opinion applies
to every situation for certain but we keep throwing them out there and
hopefully solutions that can help others get a better grip on this business and
improve it rather than kill it.

Starting late in life as a musician is not a problem in my opinion so long as
the musician approaches the profession the same way they did their former
profession with respect and understanding of what they need to do to make a
contribution and be respected and appreciated for their hard work and efforts in
their new profession.

Sure glad you did law enforcement as a professional too, would have been some
very upset folks out there had you showed up at a crime scene and whipped out
your Bass or Trumpet and tried to subdue a criminal with a song. :))

Even though it has been said  Music soothes the savage beast.  :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins